Dear God, my heavenly Father, I thank you for the privilege of prayer each day. Please help me be constantly in prayer all day and every day. I pray:
- Because I can! It’s pretty awesome to be able to regularly talk with the Creator of the universe.
- You promise that if I ask, I will receive, that if I seek, I will find, and that if I knock, the door will be opened to me (Matthew 7:7-8).
- You invite me to cast all my anxiety on You (1 Peter 5:7).
- You invite me to turn my worries into prayers (Philippians 4:7).
- You invite me to be still and know that You ARE God (Psalm 46:10).
- You promise I will find You if I seek with all my heart (Jeremiah 29:13).
- You send Your Spirit to pray through me when my words fail me (Romans 8:26-27).
Thank You for Your unspeakable gifts prayed in the strong, strong name of Jesus. Amen.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT